How do I configure configure keepalive on Centos7How does tcp-keepalive work in ssh?How to configure network profiles in Centos?Configure systemd-journal-gateway on CentOS7Installing new NVIDIA driver failsdoes NFS overrides TCP keepalive time?In linux does “/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time” has impact on both client & server?How to configure nodejs app to run via systemd on CentOS7?How can I configure a ip range in CentOS7?How do I make persistent tcp-keepalive setting in DebianCorrect way to configure CentOS7 NAT router?

How do you conduct xenoanthropology after first contact?

Draw simple lines in Inkscape

Why was the small council so happy for Tyrion to become the Master of Coin?

Why is this code 6.5x slower with optimizations enabled?

How is it possible for user's password to be changed after storage was encrypted? (on OS X, Android)

Possibly bubble sort algorithm

How can bays and straits be determined in a procedurally generated map?

Extreme, but not acceptable situation and I can't start the work tomorrow morning

declaring a variable twice in IIFE

black dwarf stars and dark matter

How is it possible to have an ability score that is less than 3?

Circuitry of TV splitters

Is Social Media Science Fiction?

How much RAM could one put in a typical 80386 setup?

What would happen to a modern skyscraper if it rains micro blackholes?

Why doesn't Newton's third law mean a person bounces back to where they started when they hit the ground?

Is it possible to do 50 km distance without any previous training?

Patience, young "Padovan"

Can an x86 CPU running in real mode be considered to be basically an 8086 CPU?

Why did the Germans forbid the possession of pet pigeons in Rostov-on-Don in 1941?

The magic money tree problem

How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?

What Brexit solution does the DUP want?

I see my dog run



How do I configure configure keepalive on Centos7


How does tcp-keepalive work in ssh?How to configure network profiles in Centos?Configure systemd-journal-gateway on CentOS7Installing new NVIDIA driver failsdoes NFS overrides TCP keepalive time?In linux does “/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time” has impact on both client & server?How to configure nodejs app to run via systemd on CentOS7?How can I configure a ip range in CentOS7?How do I make persistent tcp-keepalive setting in DebianCorrect way to configure CentOS7 NAT router?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








3















How and where do I configure configure TCP keepalive on CentOS 7?



My attempts to find it:



[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.conf
# sysctl settings are defined through files in
# /usr/lib/sysctl.d/, /run/sysctl.d/, and /etc/sysctl.d/.
#
# Vendors settings live in /usr/lib/sysctl.d/.
# To override a whole file, create a new file with the same in
# /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there. To override
# only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
# name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.
#
# For more information, see sysctl.conf(5) and sysctl.d(5).
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /run/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
cat: /run/sysctl.d/*: No such file or directory
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ | grep tcp_keep
tcp_keepalive_intvl
tcp_keepalive_probes
tcp_keepalive_time
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keep*
75
9
7200
[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalive
tcp_keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalived
tcp_keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalive
keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalived
keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /etc | grep keep
[michael@greenbeantech ~]$









share|improve this question
























  • You were on the right track with your first search: tldp.org/HOWTO/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/usingkeepalive.html

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 9 '17 at 0:49











  • @JeffSchaller Thanks Jeff! So, it is not a daemon which I original expected, right? Is it now standard build into the kernel? I seem to be able to write a new value using the "procfs"? interface. Is there not a conf file? The rest of the document described /etc/init.d/bla which doesn't apply to Centos 7 which uses systemctl, right?

    – user1032531
    Jul 9 '17 at 1:30


















3















How and where do I configure configure TCP keepalive on CentOS 7?



My attempts to find it:



[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.conf
# sysctl settings are defined through files in
# /usr/lib/sysctl.d/, /run/sysctl.d/, and /etc/sysctl.d/.
#
# Vendors settings live in /usr/lib/sysctl.d/.
# To override a whole file, create a new file with the same in
# /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there. To override
# only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
# name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.
#
# For more information, see sysctl.conf(5) and sysctl.d(5).
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /run/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
cat: /run/sysctl.d/*: No such file or directory
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ | grep tcp_keep
tcp_keepalive_intvl
tcp_keepalive_probes
tcp_keepalive_time
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keep*
75
9
7200
[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalive
tcp_keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalived
tcp_keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalive
keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalived
keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /etc | grep keep
[michael@greenbeantech ~]$









share|improve this question
























  • You were on the right track with your first search: tldp.org/HOWTO/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/usingkeepalive.html

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 9 '17 at 0:49











  • @JeffSchaller Thanks Jeff! So, it is not a daemon which I original expected, right? Is it now standard build into the kernel? I seem to be able to write a new value using the "procfs"? interface. Is there not a conf file? The rest of the document described /etc/init.d/bla which doesn't apply to Centos 7 which uses systemctl, right?

    – user1032531
    Jul 9 '17 at 1:30














3












3








3


0






How and where do I configure configure TCP keepalive on CentOS 7?



My attempts to find it:



[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.conf
# sysctl settings are defined through files in
# /usr/lib/sysctl.d/, /run/sysctl.d/, and /etc/sysctl.d/.
#
# Vendors settings live in /usr/lib/sysctl.d/.
# To override a whole file, create a new file with the same in
# /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there. To override
# only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
# name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.
#
# For more information, see sysctl.conf(5) and sysctl.d(5).
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /run/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
cat: /run/sysctl.d/*: No such file or directory
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ | grep tcp_keep
tcp_keepalive_intvl
tcp_keepalive_probes
tcp_keepalive_time
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keep*
75
9
7200
[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalive
tcp_keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalived
tcp_keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalive
keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalived
keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /etc | grep keep
[michael@greenbeantech ~]$









share|improve this question
















How and where do I configure configure TCP keepalive on CentOS 7?



My attempts to find it:



[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.conf
# sysctl settings are defined through files in
# /usr/lib/sysctl.d/, /run/sysctl.d/, and /etc/sysctl.d/.
#
# Vendors settings live in /usr/lib/sysctl.d/.
# To override a whole file, create a new file with the same in
# /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there. To override
# only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
# name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.
#
# For more information, see sysctl.conf(5) and sysctl.d(5).
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /run/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
cat: /run/sysctl.d/*: No such file or directory
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /etc/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /usr/lib/sysctl.d/* | grep keep
[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ | grep tcp_keep
tcp_keepalive_intvl
tcp_keepalive_probes
tcp_keepalive_time
[michael@devserver ~]$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keep*
75
9
7200
[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalive
tcp_keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis tcp_keepalived
tcp_keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalive
keepalive:[michael@devserver ~]$ whereis keepalived
keepalived:[michael@devserver ~]$ ls /etc | grep keep
[michael@greenbeantech ~]$






centos configuration tcp






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Jul 16 '17 at 12:40









Jeff Schaller♦

44.7k1163145




44.7k1163145










asked Jul 9 '17 at 0:23









user1032531user1032531

58011124




58011124












  • You were on the right track with your first search: tldp.org/HOWTO/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/usingkeepalive.html

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 9 '17 at 0:49











  • @JeffSchaller Thanks Jeff! So, it is not a daemon which I original expected, right? Is it now standard build into the kernel? I seem to be able to write a new value using the "procfs"? interface. Is there not a conf file? The rest of the document described /etc/init.d/bla which doesn't apply to Centos 7 which uses systemctl, right?

    – user1032531
    Jul 9 '17 at 1:30


















  • You were on the right track with your first search: tldp.org/HOWTO/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/usingkeepalive.html

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 9 '17 at 0:49











  • @JeffSchaller Thanks Jeff! So, it is not a daemon which I original expected, right? Is it now standard build into the kernel? I seem to be able to write a new value using the "procfs"? interface. Is there not a conf file? The rest of the document described /etc/init.d/bla which doesn't apply to Centos 7 which uses systemctl, right?

    – user1032531
    Jul 9 '17 at 1:30

















You were on the right track with your first search: tldp.org/HOWTO/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/usingkeepalive.html

– Jeff Schaller♦
Jul 9 '17 at 0:49





You were on the right track with your first search: tldp.org/HOWTO/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/usingkeepalive.html

– Jeff Schaller♦
Jul 9 '17 at 0:49













@JeffSchaller Thanks Jeff! So, it is not a daemon which I original expected, right? Is it now standard build into the kernel? I seem to be able to write a new value using the "procfs"? interface. Is there not a conf file? The rest of the document described /etc/init.d/bla which doesn't apply to Centos 7 which uses systemctl, right?

– user1032531
Jul 9 '17 at 1:30






@JeffSchaller Thanks Jeff! So, it is not a daemon which I original expected, right? Is it now standard build into the kernel? I seem to be able to write a new value using the "procfs"? interface. Is there not a conf file? The rest of the document described /etc/init.d/bla which doesn't apply to Centos 7 which uses systemctl, right?

– user1032531
Jul 9 '17 at 1:30











1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















2














The TCP Keepalive HOWTO refers to two methods for configuring TCP keepalives:



  • the procfs interface


  • the sysctl interface


As you already found, you can update the values by writing a new number to the corresponding /proc file, for example:



echo 600 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time


or via sysctl:



sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=600


... although neither of those changes survive a reboot.



To make the change persist across reboots, you want to place the values in (or via) /etc/sysctl.conf. I don't have a CentOS system in front of me, but it's possible that /etc/sysctl.conf is linked to from a file in /etc/sysctl.d/.



My recommendation would be to create a file in /etc/sysctl.d/ with contents in the format:



net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=7200
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=75
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=9


The sysctl files are read in numeric order, so if you want your values to take precedence, heed the warning you already saw:




To override only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.







share|improve this answer

























  • Thanks Jeff. As described in my initial post, I already looked in /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.d/, but nothing related to keepalive. I just recently tried sudo grep -r /etc -e tcp_keepalive_time, and it returns no results. I've also tried just using part of the work (i.e. "keepalive"), but still doesn't seem to be specified in /etc/ anywhere.

    – user1032531
    Jul 11 '17 at 14:18












  • Then you have the default settings; I assumed you were looking to override them.

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 11 '17 at 15:10











Your Answer








StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "106"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f377258%2fhow-do-i-configure-configure-keepalive-on-centos7%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









2














The TCP Keepalive HOWTO refers to two methods for configuring TCP keepalives:



  • the procfs interface


  • the sysctl interface


As you already found, you can update the values by writing a new number to the corresponding /proc file, for example:



echo 600 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time


or via sysctl:



sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=600


... although neither of those changes survive a reboot.



To make the change persist across reboots, you want to place the values in (or via) /etc/sysctl.conf. I don't have a CentOS system in front of me, but it's possible that /etc/sysctl.conf is linked to from a file in /etc/sysctl.d/.



My recommendation would be to create a file in /etc/sysctl.d/ with contents in the format:



net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=7200
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=75
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=9


The sysctl files are read in numeric order, so if you want your values to take precedence, heed the warning you already saw:




To override only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.







share|improve this answer

























  • Thanks Jeff. As described in my initial post, I already looked in /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.d/, but nothing related to keepalive. I just recently tried sudo grep -r /etc -e tcp_keepalive_time, and it returns no results. I've also tried just using part of the work (i.e. "keepalive"), but still doesn't seem to be specified in /etc/ anywhere.

    – user1032531
    Jul 11 '17 at 14:18












  • Then you have the default settings; I assumed you were looking to override them.

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 11 '17 at 15:10















2














The TCP Keepalive HOWTO refers to two methods for configuring TCP keepalives:



  • the procfs interface


  • the sysctl interface


As you already found, you can update the values by writing a new number to the corresponding /proc file, for example:



echo 600 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time


or via sysctl:



sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=600


... although neither of those changes survive a reboot.



To make the change persist across reboots, you want to place the values in (or via) /etc/sysctl.conf. I don't have a CentOS system in front of me, but it's possible that /etc/sysctl.conf is linked to from a file in /etc/sysctl.d/.



My recommendation would be to create a file in /etc/sysctl.d/ with contents in the format:



net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=7200
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=75
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=9


The sysctl files are read in numeric order, so if you want your values to take precedence, heed the warning you already saw:




To override only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.







share|improve this answer

























  • Thanks Jeff. As described in my initial post, I already looked in /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.d/, but nothing related to keepalive. I just recently tried sudo grep -r /etc -e tcp_keepalive_time, and it returns no results. I've also tried just using part of the work (i.e. "keepalive"), but still doesn't seem to be specified in /etc/ anywhere.

    – user1032531
    Jul 11 '17 at 14:18












  • Then you have the default settings; I assumed you were looking to override them.

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 11 '17 at 15:10













2












2








2







The TCP Keepalive HOWTO refers to two methods for configuring TCP keepalives:



  • the procfs interface


  • the sysctl interface


As you already found, you can update the values by writing a new number to the corresponding /proc file, for example:



echo 600 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time


or via sysctl:



sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=600


... although neither of those changes survive a reboot.



To make the change persist across reboots, you want to place the values in (or via) /etc/sysctl.conf. I don't have a CentOS system in front of me, but it's possible that /etc/sysctl.conf is linked to from a file in /etc/sysctl.d/.



My recommendation would be to create a file in /etc/sysctl.d/ with contents in the format:



net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=7200
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=75
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=9


The sysctl files are read in numeric order, so if you want your values to take precedence, heed the warning you already saw:




To override only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.







share|improve this answer















The TCP Keepalive HOWTO refers to two methods for configuring TCP keepalives:



  • the procfs interface


  • the sysctl interface


As you already found, you can update the values by writing a new number to the corresponding /proc file, for example:



echo 600 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time


or via sysctl:



sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=600


... although neither of those changes survive a reboot.



To make the change persist across reboots, you want to place the values in (or via) /etc/sysctl.conf. I don't have a CentOS system in front of me, but it's possible that /etc/sysctl.conf is linked to from a file in /etc/sysctl.d/.



My recommendation would be to create a file in /etc/sysctl.d/ with contents in the format:



net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=7200
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=75
net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=9


The sysctl files are read in numeric order, so if you want your values to take precedence, heed the warning you already saw:




To override only specific settings, add a file with a lexically later
name in /etc/sysctl.d/ and put new settings there.








share|improve this answer














share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer








edited Mar 27 at 14:14

























answered Jul 10 '17 at 12:58









Jeff Schaller♦Jeff Schaller

44.7k1163145




44.7k1163145












  • Thanks Jeff. As described in my initial post, I already looked in /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.d/, but nothing related to keepalive. I just recently tried sudo grep -r /etc -e tcp_keepalive_time, and it returns no results. I've also tried just using part of the work (i.e. "keepalive"), but still doesn't seem to be specified in /etc/ anywhere.

    – user1032531
    Jul 11 '17 at 14:18












  • Then you have the default settings; I assumed you were looking to override them.

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 11 '17 at 15:10

















  • Thanks Jeff. As described in my initial post, I already looked in /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.d/, but nothing related to keepalive. I just recently tried sudo grep -r /etc -e tcp_keepalive_time, and it returns no results. I've also tried just using part of the work (i.e. "keepalive"), but still doesn't seem to be specified in /etc/ anywhere.

    – user1032531
    Jul 11 '17 at 14:18












  • Then you have the default settings; I assumed you were looking to override them.

    – Jeff Schaller♦
    Jul 11 '17 at 15:10
















Thanks Jeff. As described in my initial post, I already looked in /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.d/, but nothing related to keepalive. I just recently tried sudo grep -r /etc -e tcp_keepalive_time, and it returns no results. I've also tried just using part of the work (i.e. "keepalive"), but still doesn't seem to be specified in /etc/ anywhere.

– user1032531
Jul 11 '17 at 14:18






Thanks Jeff. As described in my initial post, I already looked in /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.d/, but nothing related to keepalive. I just recently tried sudo grep -r /etc -e tcp_keepalive_time, and it returns no results. I've also tried just using part of the work (i.e. "keepalive"), but still doesn't seem to be specified in /etc/ anywhere.

– user1032531
Jul 11 '17 at 14:18














Then you have the default settings; I assumed you were looking to override them.

– Jeff Schaller♦
Jul 11 '17 at 15:10





Then you have the default settings; I assumed you were looking to override them.

– Jeff Schaller♦
Jul 11 '17 at 15:10

















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Unix & Linux Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f377258%2fhow-do-i-configure-configure-keepalive-on-centos7%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







-centos, configuration, tcp

Popular posts from this blog

Word for a person who has no opinion about whether god existsWord for having a definite opinion while simultaneously withholding judgment?What's the opposite of “newcomer? Is ”veteran" OK?What do you call an “atheist” who might believe in an afterlife?What's a word for someone who wants to voice opinions but not have them challenged?Word for someone who dismisses contrary opinions as irrational?Somone who thinks they are overly special/out of the ordinaryIs there a word, phrase or idiom for “a person who is incapable of thinking about the future”?The belief that a god is human-likeA word for a non-famous person/thing you have heard a lot aboutAdjective for a person who enjoys taking care of their appearance

2017 IndyCar Series Contents Series news Teams and drivers Schedule Season summary Footnotes References External links Navigation menu"INDYCAR: Initial 2018 bodywork concepts unveiled"the original"IndyCar confirms switch to Performance Friction brakes in 2017""AJ Foyt Racing will switch to Chevy"the original"Carlos Munoz, Conor Daly will drive for AJ Foyt Racing""Zach Veach's Indy 500 Debut Confirmed with Foyt""No mass exodus from Honda after Ganassi switch""Ex-F1 driver Sato joins Andretti Autosport for 2017 IndyCar season""IndyCar's Ryan Hunter-Reay, sponsor DHL paired through 2020""hhgregg and Andretti Autosport announce partnership for key races in 2016""INDYCAR: Rossi re-signs with Andretti"the original"McLaren Formula 1 - Fernando Alonso to race at Indy 500 with McLaren, Honda and Andretti Autosport""Shank will finally take part in Indy 500 with Harvey, Andretti | MotorSportsTalk""Andretti adds Jack Harvey to Indy 500 field""Ganassi switches to Honda power for 2017""INDYCAR: Chilton returns to Ganassi"the original"IndyCar silly season: Who's going where in 2017?""INDYCAR: Kanaan, NTT Data return to Ganassi"the original"Kimball to remain at Ganassi for 2017""Coyne confirms Bourdais for 2017 IndyCar season""Davison to sub for Bourdais in Indy 500"the original"Gutierrez confirmed for Detroit IndyCar debut""Gutierrez returns with Coyne for rest of 2017 season""Vautier to drive for Coyne at Texas"the original"INDYCAR: Coyne confirms Jones for 2017"the original"Pippa Mann returns to Coyne for Indy 500""Karam, Dreyer & Reinbold teaming up again for Indianapolis 500""Pigot to return to Ed Carpenter Racing""Hildebrand confirmed as full-time Ed Carpenter driver""Veach to replace injured Hildebrand at Barber"the originalNew Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves for 101st Indianapolis 500"Juncos Racing Announces Entry in 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 :: Juncos Racing""Juncos confirms Pigot for Indy 500""Saavedra confirmed in Juncos' second 500 entry"the original"Lazier confirms Indy 500 run after son's USF2000 debut"the original"Claman DeMelo to race for RLLR at Sonoma"the original"Rahal signs Servia and ace engineer for 2017""IndyCar: Aleshin returns with Schmidt"the original"Aleshin replaced by Saavedra for Toronto""Jack Harvey will pilot SPM No. 7 car at Watkins Glen, Sonoma""Jay Howard confirmed in Tony Stewart's supported SPM Indy entry""INDYCAR: Newgarden to wave the flag at Penske"the original"Pagenaud opts for No. 1 in 2017"the original"Penske confirms Newgarden for 2017""Montoya to stay with Team Penske in 2017""Target leaving IndyCar after 27 seasons with Chip Ganassi""Cavin: IndyCar could see complete driver/team shakeup in 2017""End of the road for KV Racing?""KV Racing confirms closure, equipment sold to Juncos""Juncos confirms IndyCar Series entry"the original"Juncos readies IndyCar program, aims for '17 500"the original"Harding Racing to add Texas, Pocono to schedule"the original"Sato signs with Andretti Autosport for 2017""INDYCAR: Aleshin in Doubt at SPM"the original"Long Beach notebook: JR Hildebrand breaks hand""Hildebrand cleared to return at Phoenix"the original"Bourdais to undergo surgery on multiple fractures""Aleshin loses Schmidt Peterson IndyCar ride""Saavedra in at SPM for Pocono, Gateway"the original"Bourdais to make return at Gateway"the original"The IndyCar Grand Prix no longer is sponsored by Angie's List""2017 IndyCar Series rulebook""2017 Verizon IndyCar Series Official Rulebook"Official websiteeeeee

Can I sign legal documents with a smiley face?Do Legal Documents Require Signing In Standard Pen Colors?Is it possible to legally prohibit someone from linking to specific pages on your website?Do scans of signed documents have the same legal power as the original document?What can I do if I signed an excessively restrictive contract?Can other party sneak in new contract terms via termination notice?How to prove that someone forged my signature on a contract that I was not aware of?In Australia, Is it legal to sign a document as somebody else?making a contract that includes video licenceLease dispute, over email and text messageIf you must include all of the natural language prose in a legal document, or if it can be abstracted outE-signing: legal ramifications of “identifying” a person