Can't chop last X letters from a string [closed]checking an argument to a bash script is a string of all digitsMatching regular expression with delimited string in unixHow to append extension to files with certain filename formatHow can I make sure that I'm running an updated version of bash?Can't use global shorcuts for Python applicationsWhy is my regex not working using sed in bash script on Mac OSX?Count the number of occurrences of a substring in a stringCompare datetime stringBash: Set variable equal to a string substitutionhow to convert a string to a float and then use it in a conditional operation?

Is it possible to do 50 km distance without any previous training?

Why is the design of haulage companies so “special”?

Why doesn't Newton's third law mean a person bounces back to where they started when they hit the ground?

"which" command doesn't work / path of Safari?

DOS, create pipe for stdin/stdout of command.com(or 4dos.com) in C or Batch?

Why CLRS example on residual networks does not follows its formula?

Are tax years 2016 & 2017 back taxes deductible for tax year 2018?

How much RAM could one put in a typical 80386 setup?

How can I fix this gap between bookcases I made?

N.B. ligature in Latex

What defenses are there against being summoned by the Gate spell?

Can a German sentence have two subjects?

Why don't electron-positron collisions release infinite energy?

whey we use polarized capacitor?

What typically incentivizes a professor to change jobs to a lower ranking university?

Why did the Germans forbid the possession of pet pigeons in Rostov-on-Don in 1941?

Why is an old chain unsafe?

Why Is Death Allowed In the Matrix?

How is the claim "I am in New York only if I am in America" the same as "If I am in New York, then I am in America?

Can Medicine checks be used, with decent rolls, to completely mitigate the risk of death from ongoing damage?

Is it tax fraud for an individual to declare non-taxable revenue as taxable income? (US tax laws)

Prevent a directory in /tmp from being deleted

Can an x86 CPU running in real mode be considered to be basically an 8086 CPU?

Modification to Chariots for Heavy Cavalry Analogue for 4-armed race



Can't chop last X letters from a string [closed]


checking an argument to a bash script is a string of all digitsMatching regular expression with delimited string in unixHow to append extension to files with certain filename formatHow can I make sure that I'm running an updated version of bash?Can't use global shorcuts for Python applicationsWhy is my regex not working using sed in bash script on Mac OSX?Count the number of occurrences of a substring in a stringCompare datetime stringBash: Set variable equal to a string substitutionhow to convert a string to a float and then use it in a conditional operation?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I'm on a mac, bash version 5.0.2.



Got this:



 v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
v2=$v::-6


Get this:



-bash: -6: substring expression < 0









share|improve this question













closed as off-topic by Jesse_b, ilkkachu, terdon♦ Mar 27 at 19:51


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions describing a problem that can't be reproduced and seemingly went away on its own (or went away when a typo was fixed) are off-topic as they are unlikely to help future readers." – ilkkachu, terdon
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
















  • Which version of bash? I just tried this with 4.4.12 and it worked as expected.

    – Panki
    Mar 27 at 14:30











  • at the top of the post: 5.0.2

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:31











  • Are you sure you are providing us with the exact variables you are working with? It seems the way you get this error is trying to trim more characters from a string than exist. Your example should never fail but if you tried v2=$v::-14 it would

    – Jesse_b
    Mar 27 at 14:42












  • Positive. Yes. That's all I have in my test script besides shebang.

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:49

















0















I'm on a mac, bash version 5.0.2.



Got this:



 v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
v2=$v::-6


Get this:



-bash: -6: substring expression < 0









share|improve this question













closed as off-topic by Jesse_b, ilkkachu, terdon♦ Mar 27 at 19:51


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions describing a problem that can't be reproduced and seemingly went away on its own (or went away when a typo was fixed) are off-topic as they are unlikely to help future readers." – ilkkachu, terdon
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
















  • Which version of bash? I just tried this with 4.4.12 and it worked as expected.

    – Panki
    Mar 27 at 14:30











  • at the top of the post: 5.0.2

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:31











  • Are you sure you are providing us with the exact variables you are working with? It seems the way you get this error is trying to trim more characters from a string than exist. Your example should never fail but if you tried v2=$v::-14 it would

    – Jesse_b
    Mar 27 at 14:42












  • Positive. Yes. That's all I have in my test script besides shebang.

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:49













0












0








0


0






I'm on a mac, bash version 5.0.2.



Got this:



 v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
v2=$v::-6


Get this:



-bash: -6: substring expression < 0









share|improve this question














I'm on a mac, bash version 5.0.2.



Got this:



 v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
v2=$v::-6


Get this:



-bash: -6: substring expression < 0






bash






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 27 at 14:27









StevieDStevieD

1659




1659




closed as off-topic by Jesse_b, ilkkachu, terdon♦ Mar 27 at 19:51


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions describing a problem that can't be reproduced and seemingly went away on its own (or went away when a typo was fixed) are off-topic as they are unlikely to help future readers." – ilkkachu, terdon
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.







closed as off-topic by Jesse_b, ilkkachu, terdon♦ Mar 27 at 19:51


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions describing a problem that can't be reproduced and seemingly went away on its own (or went away when a typo was fixed) are off-topic as they are unlikely to help future readers." – ilkkachu, terdon
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • Which version of bash? I just tried this with 4.4.12 and it worked as expected.

    – Panki
    Mar 27 at 14:30











  • at the top of the post: 5.0.2

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:31











  • Are you sure you are providing us with the exact variables you are working with? It seems the way you get this error is trying to trim more characters from a string than exist. Your example should never fail but if you tried v2=$v::-14 it would

    – Jesse_b
    Mar 27 at 14:42












  • Positive. Yes. That's all I have in my test script besides shebang.

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:49

















  • Which version of bash? I just tried this with 4.4.12 and it worked as expected.

    – Panki
    Mar 27 at 14:30











  • at the top of the post: 5.0.2

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:31











  • Are you sure you are providing us with the exact variables you are working with? It seems the way you get this error is trying to trim more characters from a string than exist. Your example should never fail but if you tried v2=$v::-14 it would

    – Jesse_b
    Mar 27 at 14:42












  • Positive. Yes. That's all I have in my test script besides shebang.

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:49
















Which version of bash? I just tried this with 4.4.12 and it worked as expected.

– Panki
Mar 27 at 14:30





Which version of bash? I just tried this with 4.4.12 and it worked as expected.

– Panki
Mar 27 at 14:30













at the top of the post: 5.0.2

– StevieD
Mar 27 at 14:31





at the top of the post: 5.0.2

– StevieD
Mar 27 at 14:31













Are you sure you are providing us with the exact variables you are working with? It seems the way you get this error is trying to trim more characters from a string than exist. Your example should never fail but if you tried v2=$v::-14 it would

– Jesse_b
Mar 27 at 14:42






Are you sure you are providing us with the exact variables you are working with? It seems the way you get this error is trying to trim more characters from a string than exist. Your example should never fail but if you tried v2=$v::-14 it would

– Jesse_b
Mar 27 at 14:42














Positive. Yes. That's all I have in my test script besides shebang.

– StevieD
Mar 27 at 14:49





Positive. Yes. That's all I have in my test script besides shebang.

– StevieD
Mar 27 at 14:49










4 Answers
4






active

oldest

votes


















1














Are you sure you are running the script with the correct bash version? Is your shebang line ok? How about calling the script with bash myscript.sh?






share|improve this answer























  • Turns out my bash --version returns different value than /bin/bash --version. OP was running with #!/bin/bash version.

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:59


















3














Using negative lengths was added in Bash 4.2:




$PARAMETER:OFFSET:LENGTH: Negative LENGTH values are used as offset from the end of the string 4.2-alpha




And it seems to work for me with Bash versions 4.2.53, 4.4.12 and 5.0.3. With any of those, I get:



$ s=123456; echo "$s::-2"
1234
$ s=123456; echo "$s::-8"
bash: -8: substring expression < 0


That is, it works as long as the absolute value of the negative length isn't greater than the length of the string.






share|improve this answer






























    -1














    This worked:



    v="aksdjfkajsdkfjakdf"
    length=$#v
    v2=$v:0: length - 6





    share|improve this answer























    • This will not work if the length of v is less than 6 characters, which is likely your issue in the first place.

      – Jesse_b
      Mar 27 at 14:49











    • I know it's more than 6 characters in the code it will be used in.

      – StevieD
      Mar 27 at 14:50











    • Why are you downvoting the correct answer? I just ran it. In this example I have a string way more than 6 characters.

      – StevieD
      Mar 27 at 14:51











    • You should file a bug report with bash

      – Jesse_b
      Mar 27 at 14:52











    • I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Could work differently in bash 5.

      – StevieD
      Mar 27 at 14:52


















    -1














    I have done by below method



    v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
    echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"


    output



     echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"

    ksdjfks





    share|improve this answer























    • Are you sure that works? I get each character on a separate line. In any case, you can do all this in a single AWK invocation, or sed, or Perl, there’s no need to run multiple programs. (As a general rule of thumb, if you’re using Perl, you don’t need AWK; if you’re using AWK, you don’t need sed.)

      – Stephen Kitt
      Mar 28 at 8:23

















    4 Answers
    4






    active

    oldest

    votes








    4 Answers
    4






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    1














    Are you sure you are running the script with the correct bash version? Is your shebang line ok? How about calling the script with bash myscript.sh?






    share|improve this answer























    • Turns out my bash --version returns different value than /bin/bash --version. OP was running with #!/bin/bash version.

      – StevieD
      Mar 27 at 14:59















    1














    Are you sure you are running the script with the correct bash version? Is your shebang line ok? How about calling the script with bash myscript.sh?






    share|improve this answer























    • Turns out my bash --version returns different value than /bin/bash --version. OP was running with #!/bin/bash version.

      – StevieD
      Mar 27 at 14:59













    1












    1








    1







    Are you sure you are running the script with the correct bash version? Is your shebang line ok? How about calling the script with bash myscript.sh?






    share|improve this answer













    Are you sure you are running the script with the correct bash version? Is your shebang line ok? How about calling the script with bash myscript.sh?







    share|improve this answer












    share|improve this answer



    share|improve this answer










    answered Mar 27 at 14:38









    Joni LJoni L

    361




    361












    • Turns out my bash --version returns different value than /bin/bash --version. OP was running with #!/bin/bash version.

      – StevieD
      Mar 27 at 14:59

















    • Turns out my bash --version returns different value than /bin/bash --version. OP was running with #!/bin/bash version.

      – StevieD
      Mar 27 at 14:59
















    Turns out my bash --version returns different value than /bin/bash --version. OP was running with #!/bin/bash version.

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:59





    Turns out my bash --version returns different value than /bin/bash --version. OP was running with #!/bin/bash version.

    – StevieD
    Mar 27 at 14:59













    3














    Using negative lengths was added in Bash 4.2:




    $PARAMETER:OFFSET:LENGTH: Negative LENGTH values are used as offset from the end of the string 4.2-alpha




    And it seems to work for me with Bash versions 4.2.53, 4.4.12 and 5.0.3. With any of those, I get:



    $ s=123456; echo "$s::-2"
    1234
    $ s=123456; echo "$s::-8"
    bash: -8: substring expression < 0


    That is, it works as long as the absolute value of the negative length isn't greater than the length of the string.






    share|improve this answer



























      3














      Using negative lengths was added in Bash 4.2:




      $PARAMETER:OFFSET:LENGTH: Negative LENGTH values are used as offset from the end of the string 4.2-alpha




      And it seems to work for me with Bash versions 4.2.53, 4.4.12 and 5.0.3. With any of those, I get:



      $ s=123456; echo "$s::-2"
      1234
      $ s=123456; echo "$s::-8"
      bash: -8: substring expression < 0


      That is, it works as long as the absolute value of the negative length isn't greater than the length of the string.






      share|improve this answer

























        3












        3








        3







        Using negative lengths was added in Bash 4.2:




        $PARAMETER:OFFSET:LENGTH: Negative LENGTH values are used as offset from the end of the string 4.2-alpha




        And it seems to work for me with Bash versions 4.2.53, 4.4.12 and 5.0.3. With any of those, I get:



        $ s=123456; echo "$s::-2"
        1234
        $ s=123456; echo "$s::-8"
        bash: -8: substring expression < 0


        That is, it works as long as the absolute value of the negative length isn't greater than the length of the string.






        share|improve this answer













        Using negative lengths was added in Bash 4.2:




        $PARAMETER:OFFSET:LENGTH: Negative LENGTH values are used as offset from the end of the string 4.2-alpha




        And it seems to work for me with Bash versions 4.2.53, 4.4.12 and 5.0.3. With any of those, I get:



        $ s=123456; echo "$s::-2"
        1234
        $ s=123456; echo "$s::-8"
        bash: -8: substring expression < 0


        That is, it works as long as the absolute value of the negative length isn't greater than the length of the string.







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Mar 27 at 15:04









        ilkkachuilkkachu

        63.2k10104181




        63.2k10104181





















            -1














            This worked:



            v="aksdjfkajsdkfjakdf"
            length=$#v
            v2=$v:0: length - 6





            share|improve this answer























            • This will not work if the length of v is less than 6 characters, which is likely your issue in the first place.

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:49











            • I know it's more than 6 characters in the code it will be used in.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:50











            • Why are you downvoting the correct answer? I just ran it. In this example I have a string way more than 6 characters.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:51











            • You should file a bug report with bash

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:52











            • I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Could work differently in bash 5.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:52















            -1














            This worked:



            v="aksdjfkajsdkfjakdf"
            length=$#v
            v2=$v:0: length - 6





            share|improve this answer























            • This will not work if the length of v is less than 6 characters, which is likely your issue in the first place.

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:49











            • I know it's more than 6 characters in the code it will be used in.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:50











            • Why are you downvoting the correct answer? I just ran it. In this example I have a string way more than 6 characters.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:51











            • You should file a bug report with bash

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:52











            • I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Could work differently in bash 5.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:52













            -1












            -1








            -1







            This worked:



            v="aksdjfkajsdkfjakdf"
            length=$#v
            v2=$v:0: length - 6





            share|improve this answer













            This worked:



            v="aksdjfkajsdkfjakdf"
            length=$#v
            v2=$v:0: length - 6






            share|improve this answer












            share|improve this answer



            share|improve this answer










            answered Mar 27 at 14:47









            StevieDStevieD

            1659




            1659












            • This will not work if the length of v is less than 6 characters, which is likely your issue in the first place.

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:49











            • I know it's more than 6 characters in the code it will be used in.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:50











            • Why are you downvoting the correct answer? I just ran it. In this example I have a string way more than 6 characters.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:51











            • You should file a bug report with bash

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:52











            • I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Could work differently in bash 5.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:52

















            • This will not work if the length of v is less than 6 characters, which is likely your issue in the first place.

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:49











            • I know it's more than 6 characters in the code it will be used in.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:50











            • Why are you downvoting the correct answer? I just ran it. In this example I have a string way more than 6 characters.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:51











            • You should file a bug report with bash

              – Jesse_b
              Mar 27 at 14:52











            • I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Could work differently in bash 5.

              – StevieD
              Mar 27 at 14:52
















            This will not work if the length of v is less than 6 characters, which is likely your issue in the first place.

            – Jesse_b
            Mar 27 at 14:49





            This will not work if the length of v is less than 6 characters, which is likely your issue in the first place.

            – Jesse_b
            Mar 27 at 14:49













            I know it's more than 6 characters in the code it will be used in.

            – StevieD
            Mar 27 at 14:50





            I know it's more than 6 characters in the code it will be used in.

            – StevieD
            Mar 27 at 14:50













            Why are you downvoting the correct answer? I just ran it. In this example I have a string way more than 6 characters.

            – StevieD
            Mar 27 at 14:51





            Why are you downvoting the correct answer? I just ran it. In this example I have a string way more than 6 characters.

            – StevieD
            Mar 27 at 14:51













            You should file a bug report with bash

            – Jesse_b
            Mar 27 at 14:52





            You should file a bug report with bash

            – Jesse_b
            Mar 27 at 14:52













            I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Could work differently in bash 5.

            – StevieD
            Mar 27 at 14:52





            I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Could work differently in bash 5.

            – StevieD
            Mar 27 at 14:52











            -1














            I have done by below method



            v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
            echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"


            output



             echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"

            ksdjfks





            share|improve this answer























            • Are you sure that works? I get each character on a separate line. In any case, you can do all this in a single AWK invocation, or sed, or Perl, there’s no need to run multiple programs. (As a general rule of thumb, if you’re using Perl, you don’t need AWK; if you’re using AWK, you don’t need sed.)

              – Stephen Kitt
              Mar 28 at 8:23















            -1














            I have done by below method



            v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
            echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"


            output



             echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"

            ksdjfks





            share|improve this answer























            • Are you sure that works? I get each character on a separate line. In any case, you can do all this in a single AWK invocation, or sed, or Perl, there’s no need to run multiple programs. (As a general rule of thumb, if you’re using Perl, you don’t need AWK; if you’re using AWK, you don’t need sed.)

              – Stephen Kitt
              Mar 28 at 8:23













            -1












            -1








            -1







            I have done by below method



            v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
            echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"


            output



             echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"

            ksdjfks





            share|improve this answer













            I have done by below method



            v="ksdjfksjkjsdf"
            echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"


            output



             echo $v| awk -F "" 'gsub("","n",$0);print $0'| sed '/^$/d'| sed -n '1,7p'| perl -pne g"/n//g"

            ksdjfks






            share|improve this answer












            share|improve this answer



            share|improve this answer










            answered Mar 27 at 18:02









            Praveen Kumar BSPraveen Kumar BS

            1,7391311




            1,7391311












            • Are you sure that works? I get each character on a separate line. In any case, you can do all this in a single AWK invocation, or sed, or Perl, there’s no need to run multiple programs. (As a general rule of thumb, if you’re using Perl, you don’t need AWK; if you’re using AWK, you don’t need sed.)

              – Stephen Kitt
              Mar 28 at 8:23

















            • Are you sure that works? I get each character on a separate line. In any case, you can do all this in a single AWK invocation, or sed, or Perl, there’s no need to run multiple programs. (As a general rule of thumb, if you’re using Perl, you don’t need AWK; if you’re using AWK, you don’t need sed.)

              – Stephen Kitt
              Mar 28 at 8:23
















            Are you sure that works? I get each character on a separate line. In any case, you can do all this in a single AWK invocation, or sed, or Perl, there’s no need to run multiple programs. (As a general rule of thumb, if you’re using Perl, you don’t need AWK; if you’re using AWK, you don’t need sed.)

            – Stephen Kitt
            Mar 28 at 8:23





            Are you sure that works? I get each character on a separate line. In any case, you can do all this in a single AWK invocation, or sed, or Perl, there’s no need to run multiple programs. (As a general rule of thumb, if you’re using Perl, you don’t need AWK; if you’re using AWK, you don’t need sed.)

            – Stephen Kitt
            Mar 28 at 8:23



            -bash

            Popular posts from this blog

            Word for a person who has no opinion about whether god existsWord for having a definite opinion while simultaneously withholding judgment?What's the opposite of “newcomer? Is ”veteran" OK?What do you call an “atheist” who might believe in an afterlife?What's a word for someone who wants to voice opinions but not have them challenged?Word for someone who dismisses contrary opinions as irrational?Somone who thinks they are overly special/out of the ordinaryIs there a word, phrase or idiom for “a person who is incapable of thinking about the future”?The belief that a god is human-likeA word for a non-famous person/thing you have heard a lot aboutAdjective for a person who enjoys taking care of their appearance

            2017 IndyCar Series Contents Series news Teams and drivers Schedule Season summary Footnotes References External links Navigation menu"INDYCAR: Initial 2018 bodywork concepts unveiled"the original"IndyCar confirms switch to Performance Friction brakes in 2017""AJ Foyt Racing will switch to Chevy"the original"Carlos Munoz, Conor Daly will drive for AJ Foyt Racing""Zach Veach's Indy 500 Debut Confirmed with Foyt""No mass exodus from Honda after Ganassi switch""Ex-F1 driver Sato joins Andretti Autosport for 2017 IndyCar season""IndyCar's Ryan Hunter-Reay, sponsor DHL paired through 2020""hhgregg and Andretti Autosport announce partnership for key races in 2016""INDYCAR: Rossi re-signs with Andretti"the original"McLaren Formula 1 - Fernando Alonso to race at Indy 500 with McLaren, Honda and Andretti Autosport""Shank will finally take part in Indy 500 with Harvey, Andretti | MotorSportsTalk""Andretti adds Jack Harvey to Indy 500 field""Ganassi switches to Honda power for 2017""INDYCAR: Chilton returns to Ganassi"the original"IndyCar silly season: Who's going where in 2017?""INDYCAR: Kanaan, NTT Data return to Ganassi"the original"Kimball to remain at Ganassi for 2017""Coyne confirms Bourdais for 2017 IndyCar season""Davison to sub for Bourdais in Indy 500"the original"Gutierrez confirmed for Detroit IndyCar debut""Gutierrez returns with Coyne for rest of 2017 season""Vautier to drive for Coyne at Texas"the original"INDYCAR: Coyne confirms Jones for 2017"the original"Pippa Mann returns to Coyne for Indy 500""Karam, Dreyer & Reinbold teaming up again for Indianapolis 500""Pigot to return to Ed Carpenter Racing""Hildebrand confirmed as full-time Ed Carpenter driver""Veach to replace injured Hildebrand at Barber"the originalNew Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves for 101st Indianapolis 500"Juncos Racing Announces Entry in 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 :: Juncos Racing""Juncos confirms Pigot for Indy 500""Saavedra confirmed in Juncos' second 500 entry"the original"Lazier confirms Indy 500 run after son's USF2000 debut"the original"Claman DeMelo to race for RLLR at Sonoma"the original"Rahal signs Servia and ace engineer for 2017""IndyCar: Aleshin returns with Schmidt"the original"Aleshin replaced by Saavedra for Toronto""Jack Harvey will pilot SPM No. 7 car at Watkins Glen, Sonoma""Jay Howard confirmed in Tony Stewart's supported SPM Indy entry""INDYCAR: Newgarden to wave the flag at Penske"the original"Pagenaud opts for No. 1 in 2017"the original"Penske confirms Newgarden for 2017""Montoya to stay with Team Penske in 2017""Target leaving IndyCar after 27 seasons with Chip Ganassi""Cavin: IndyCar could see complete driver/team shakeup in 2017""End of the road for KV Racing?""KV Racing confirms closure, equipment sold to Juncos""Juncos confirms IndyCar Series entry"the original"Juncos readies IndyCar program, aims for '17 500"the original"Harding Racing to add Texas, Pocono to schedule"the original"Sato signs with Andretti Autosport for 2017""INDYCAR: Aleshin in Doubt at SPM"the original"Long Beach notebook: JR Hildebrand breaks hand""Hildebrand cleared to return at Phoenix"the original"Bourdais to undergo surgery on multiple fractures""Aleshin loses Schmidt Peterson IndyCar ride""Saavedra in at SPM for Pocono, Gateway"the original"Bourdais to make return at Gateway"the original"The IndyCar Grand Prix no longer is sponsored by Angie's List""2017 IndyCar Series rulebook""2017 Verizon IndyCar Series Official Rulebook"Official websiteeeeee

            Can I sign legal documents with a smiley face?Do Legal Documents Require Signing In Standard Pen Colors?Is it possible to legally prohibit someone from linking to specific pages on your website?Do scans of signed documents have the same legal power as the original document?What can I do if I signed an excessively restrictive contract?Can other party sneak in new contract terms via termination notice?How to prove that someone forged my signature on a contract that I was not aware of?In Australia, Is it legal to sign a document as somebody else?making a contract that includes video licenceLease dispute, over email and text messageIf you must include all of the natural language prose in a legal document, or if it can be abstracted outE-signing: legal ramifications of “identifying” a person