Can't see a directory that's supposed to exist The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InEstablishing an AP on Raspberry piI'm running out of room on my root partition. How do I expand it with free space?run file from different directoryequivs-build / apt-get: how to preserve directorySelf complied version of GCC overwriting package installed versionCreating an alias to Change Directory and have that directory be the current working directory in new terminal tabsSSH Key trouble on DebianHow to set Samba Root Directory?Can't modify system file in Debiannginx php 110:connection timed out running nextcloud and wordpress

On the insanity of kings as an argument against monarchy

How to answer pointed "are you quitting" questioning when I don't want them to suspect

I looked up a future colleague on LinkedIn before I started a job. I told my colleague about it and he seemed surprised. Should I apologize?

Output the Arecibo Message

Monty Hall variation

Could JWST stay at L2 "forever"?

What does Linus Torvalds mean when he says that Git "never ever" tracks a file?

Realistic Alternatives to Dust: What Else Could Feed a Plankton Bloom?

How come people say “Would of”?

Falsification in Math vs Science

How to create dashed lines/arrows in Illustrator

Understanding the implication of what "well-defined" means for the operation in quotient group

Does a dangling wire really electrocute me if I'm standing in water?

What does "rabbited" mean/imply in this sentence?

Inversion Puzzle

How to manage monthly salary

Are there any other methods to apply to solving simultaneous equations?

What is the motivation for a law requiring 2 parties to consent for recording a conversation

What is a mixture ratio of propellant?

Geography at the pixel level

Deadlock Graph and Interpretation, solution to avoid

Patience, young "Padovan"

Why could you hear an Amstrad CPC working?

Carnot-Caratheodory metric



Can't see a directory that's supposed to exist



The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InEstablishing an AP on Raspberry piI'm running out of room on my root partition. How do I expand it with free space?run file from different directoryequivs-build / apt-get: how to preserve directorySelf complied version of GCC overwriting package installed versionCreating an alias to Change Directory and have that directory be the current working directory in new terminal tabsSSH Key trouble on DebianHow to set Samba Root Directory?Can't modify system file in Debiannginx php 110:connection timed out running nextcloud and wordpress



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








1















So I own a device (casa node) which is basically a raspberry pi 3b+ with a hard drive and a modified OS (they call it CasaOS) and I want to edit a file. I found the location of this file by looking at the debug logs of the program that uses it. here's what they look like:



2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Bitcoin Core version v0.17.0 (release build)
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z InitParameterInteraction: parameter interaction: -whitelistforcerelay=1 -> setting -whitelistrel$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Assuming ancestors of block 0000000000000000002e63058c023a9a1de233554f28c7b21380b6c9003f36a8 hav$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Setting nMinimumChainWork=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000028822fef1c230963535a90d
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using the 'standard' SHA256 implementation
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Default data directory /root/.bitcoin
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using data directory /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/data/
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using config file /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf


The bitcoin.conf is the on I'm after, however I can't get in the directory. Once I'm in /usr/local/casa I can't see or cd into the chains dir. the ls -a command returns



. .. applications launch.sh


How can I get in the chains folder and ultimately to the bitcoin.conf file? I did all of this as root.










share|improve this question









New contributor




Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.




















  • Is the application chrooted? I.e. does it have a displaced root directory under which the path exists? What's, for example, under /root/.bitcoin/usr/local/...?

    – Kusalananda♦
    Apr 4 at 21:37












  • K7AAY, if you mean sudo ls -a, then it returns the same thing. Kusalananda, I have no idea how to check that. Does that help? root@casa-node:/usr/local/casa# ls -al total 16 drwxr-sr-x 3 root staff 4096 Dec 5 16:30 . drwxrwsr-x 11 root staff 4096 Nov 14 01:50 .. drwxr-sr-x 2 root staff 4096 Apr 2 14:54 applications -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 321 Apr 4 12:53 launch.sh

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 4 at 21:39







  • 1





    You might try to use find: find / -name bitcoin.conf

    – Fitz
    Apr 5 at 4:58






  • 1





    Oh my God Fitz, you are literally the best. Thanks. The actual path was /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf I would have never found it myself if it wasn't for you! Thanks to the others for the great tips and effort too!

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 5 at 10:26

















1















So I own a device (casa node) which is basically a raspberry pi 3b+ with a hard drive and a modified OS (they call it CasaOS) and I want to edit a file. I found the location of this file by looking at the debug logs of the program that uses it. here's what they look like:



2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Bitcoin Core version v0.17.0 (release build)
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z InitParameterInteraction: parameter interaction: -whitelistforcerelay=1 -> setting -whitelistrel$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Assuming ancestors of block 0000000000000000002e63058c023a9a1de233554f28c7b21380b6c9003f36a8 hav$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Setting nMinimumChainWork=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000028822fef1c230963535a90d
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using the 'standard' SHA256 implementation
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Default data directory /root/.bitcoin
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using data directory /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/data/
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using config file /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf


The bitcoin.conf is the on I'm after, however I can't get in the directory. Once I'm in /usr/local/casa I can't see or cd into the chains dir. the ls -a command returns



. .. applications launch.sh


How can I get in the chains folder and ultimately to the bitcoin.conf file? I did all of this as root.










share|improve this question









New contributor




Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.




















  • Is the application chrooted? I.e. does it have a displaced root directory under which the path exists? What's, for example, under /root/.bitcoin/usr/local/...?

    – Kusalananda♦
    Apr 4 at 21:37












  • K7AAY, if you mean sudo ls -a, then it returns the same thing. Kusalananda, I have no idea how to check that. Does that help? root@casa-node:/usr/local/casa# ls -al total 16 drwxr-sr-x 3 root staff 4096 Dec 5 16:30 . drwxrwsr-x 11 root staff 4096 Nov 14 01:50 .. drwxr-sr-x 2 root staff 4096 Apr 2 14:54 applications -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 321 Apr 4 12:53 launch.sh

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 4 at 21:39







  • 1





    You might try to use find: find / -name bitcoin.conf

    – Fitz
    Apr 5 at 4:58






  • 1





    Oh my God Fitz, you are literally the best. Thanks. The actual path was /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf I would have never found it myself if it wasn't for you! Thanks to the others for the great tips and effort too!

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 5 at 10:26













1












1








1








So I own a device (casa node) which is basically a raspberry pi 3b+ with a hard drive and a modified OS (they call it CasaOS) and I want to edit a file. I found the location of this file by looking at the debug logs of the program that uses it. here's what they look like:



2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Bitcoin Core version v0.17.0 (release build)
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z InitParameterInteraction: parameter interaction: -whitelistforcerelay=1 -> setting -whitelistrel$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Assuming ancestors of block 0000000000000000002e63058c023a9a1de233554f28c7b21380b6c9003f36a8 hav$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Setting nMinimumChainWork=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000028822fef1c230963535a90d
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using the 'standard' SHA256 implementation
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Default data directory /root/.bitcoin
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using data directory /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/data/
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using config file /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf


The bitcoin.conf is the on I'm after, however I can't get in the directory. Once I'm in /usr/local/casa I can't see or cd into the chains dir. the ls -a command returns



. .. applications launch.sh


How can I get in the chains folder and ultimately to the bitcoin.conf file? I did all of this as root.










share|improve this question









New contributor




Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.












So I own a device (casa node) which is basically a raspberry pi 3b+ with a hard drive and a modified OS (they call it CasaOS) and I want to edit a file. I found the location of this file by looking at the debug logs of the program that uses it. here's what they look like:



2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Bitcoin Core version v0.17.0 (release build)
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z InitParameterInteraction: parameter interaction: -whitelistforcerelay=1 -> setting -whitelistrel$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Assuming ancestors of block 0000000000000000002e63058c023a9a1de233554f28c7b21380b6c9003f36a8 hav$2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Setting nMinimumChainWork=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000028822fef1c230963535a90d
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using the 'standard' SHA256 implementation
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Default data directory /root/.bitcoin
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using data directory /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/data/
2019-01-05T22:11:44Z Using config file /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf


The bitcoin.conf is the on I'm after, however I can't get in the directory. Once I'm in /usr/local/casa I can't see or cd into the chains dir. the ls -a command returns



. .. applications launch.sh


How can I get in the chains folder and ultimately to the bitcoin.conf file? I did all of this as root.







debian command-line raspberry-pi cd-command bitcoin






share|improve this question









New contributor




Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











share|improve this question









New contributor




Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Apr 6 at 0:05









Paradox

485317




485317






New contributor




Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









asked Apr 4 at 21:27









Relaxo143Relaxo143

61




61




New contributor




Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.





New contributor





Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.






Relaxo143 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.












  • Is the application chrooted? I.e. does it have a displaced root directory under which the path exists? What's, for example, under /root/.bitcoin/usr/local/...?

    – Kusalananda♦
    Apr 4 at 21:37












  • K7AAY, if you mean sudo ls -a, then it returns the same thing. Kusalananda, I have no idea how to check that. Does that help? root@casa-node:/usr/local/casa# ls -al total 16 drwxr-sr-x 3 root staff 4096 Dec 5 16:30 . drwxrwsr-x 11 root staff 4096 Nov 14 01:50 .. drwxr-sr-x 2 root staff 4096 Apr 2 14:54 applications -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 321 Apr 4 12:53 launch.sh

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 4 at 21:39







  • 1





    You might try to use find: find / -name bitcoin.conf

    – Fitz
    Apr 5 at 4:58






  • 1





    Oh my God Fitz, you are literally the best. Thanks. The actual path was /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf I would have never found it myself if it wasn't for you! Thanks to the others for the great tips and effort too!

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 5 at 10:26

















  • Is the application chrooted? I.e. does it have a displaced root directory under which the path exists? What's, for example, under /root/.bitcoin/usr/local/...?

    – Kusalananda♦
    Apr 4 at 21:37












  • K7AAY, if you mean sudo ls -a, then it returns the same thing. Kusalananda, I have no idea how to check that. Does that help? root@casa-node:/usr/local/casa# ls -al total 16 drwxr-sr-x 3 root staff 4096 Dec 5 16:30 . drwxrwsr-x 11 root staff 4096 Nov 14 01:50 .. drwxr-sr-x 2 root staff 4096 Apr 2 14:54 applications -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 321 Apr 4 12:53 launch.sh

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 4 at 21:39







  • 1





    You might try to use find: find / -name bitcoin.conf

    – Fitz
    Apr 5 at 4:58






  • 1





    Oh my God Fitz, you are literally the best. Thanks. The actual path was /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf I would have never found it myself if it wasn't for you! Thanks to the others for the great tips and effort too!

    – Relaxo143
    Apr 5 at 10:26
















Is the application chrooted? I.e. does it have a displaced root directory under which the path exists? What's, for example, under /root/.bitcoin/usr/local/...?

– Kusalananda♦
Apr 4 at 21:37






Is the application chrooted? I.e. does it have a displaced root directory under which the path exists? What's, for example, under /root/.bitcoin/usr/local/...?

– Kusalananda♦
Apr 4 at 21:37














K7AAY, if you mean sudo ls -a, then it returns the same thing. Kusalananda, I have no idea how to check that. Does that help? root@casa-node:/usr/local/casa# ls -al total 16 drwxr-sr-x 3 root staff 4096 Dec 5 16:30 . drwxrwsr-x 11 root staff 4096 Nov 14 01:50 .. drwxr-sr-x 2 root staff 4096 Apr 2 14:54 applications -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 321 Apr 4 12:53 launch.sh

– Relaxo143
Apr 4 at 21:39






K7AAY, if you mean sudo ls -a, then it returns the same thing. Kusalananda, I have no idea how to check that. Does that help? root@casa-node:/usr/local/casa# ls -al total 16 drwxr-sr-x 3 root staff 4096 Dec 5 16:30 . drwxrwsr-x 11 root staff 4096 Nov 14 01:50 .. drwxr-sr-x 2 root staff 4096 Apr 2 14:54 applications -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 321 Apr 4 12:53 launch.sh

– Relaxo143
Apr 4 at 21:39





1




1





You might try to use find: find / -name bitcoin.conf

– Fitz
Apr 5 at 4:58





You might try to use find: find / -name bitcoin.conf

– Fitz
Apr 5 at 4:58




1




1





Oh my God Fitz, you are literally the best. Thanks. The actual path was /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf I would have never found it myself if it wasn't for you! Thanks to the others for the great tips and effort too!

– Relaxo143
Apr 5 at 10:26





Oh my God Fitz, you are literally the best. Thanks. The actual path was /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf I would have never found it myself if it wasn't for you! Thanks to the others for the great tips and effort too!

– Relaxo143
Apr 5 at 10:26










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















0














This answer is made from the comments of Fitz and the Questioner:



To find the file:



find / -name bitcoin.conf


This shows that the file is present in:
/mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf



Which can be mounted on a different path. Note /mnt/ is used as the default mount point for devices. You have to run these commands as root (prepending sudo)



umount /dev/sdx
mount /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


Or use:



mount -o remount, rw /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


The file can be edited as long as the device it's on is mounted, whether on default mount point /mnt or the path it is mounted on after the manual mounting






share|improve this answer























    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "106"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );






    Relaxo143 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f510589%2fcant-see-a-directory-thats-supposed-to-exist%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    0














    This answer is made from the comments of Fitz and the Questioner:



    To find the file:



    find / -name bitcoin.conf


    This shows that the file is present in:
    /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf



    Which can be mounted on a different path. Note /mnt/ is used as the default mount point for devices. You have to run these commands as root (prepending sudo)



    umount /dev/sdx
    mount /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


    Or use:



    mount -o remount, rw /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


    The file can be edited as long as the device it's on is mounted, whether on default mount point /mnt or the path it is mounted on after the manual mounting






    share|improve this answer



























      0














      This answer is made from the comments of Fitz and the Questioner:



      To find the file:



      find / -name bitcoin.conf


      This shows that the file is present in:
      /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf



      Which can be mounted on a different path. Note /mnt/ is used as the default mount point for devices. You have to run these commands as root (prepending sudo)



      umount /dev/sdx
      mount /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


      Or use:



      mount -o remount, rw /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


      The file can be edited as long as the device it's on is mounted, whether on default mount point /mnt or the path it is mounted on after the manual mounting






      share|improve this answer

























        0












        0








        0







        This answer is made from the comments of Fitz and the Questioner:



        To find the file:



        find / -name bitcoin.conf


        This shows that the file is present in:
        /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf



        Which can be mounted on a different path. Note /mnt/ is used as the default mount point for devices. You have to run these commands as root (prepending sudo)



        umount /dev/sdx
        mount /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


        Or use:



        mount -o remount, rw /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


        The file can be edited as long as the device it's on is mounted, whether on default mount point /mnt or the path it is mounted on after the manual mounting






        share|improve this answer













        This answer is made from the comments of Fitz and the Questioner:



        To find the file:



        find / -name bitcoin.conf


        This shows that the file is present in:
        /mnt/data/overlay2/60fe75e985602eb59c95fb97c0002750e4a41935c02a9d73472b8997f52a879e/diff/usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind/conf/bitcoin.conf



        Which can be mounted on a different path. Note /mnt/ is used as the default mount point for devices. You have to run these commands as root (prepending sudo)



        umount /dev/sdx
        mount /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


        Or use:



        mount -o remount, rw /dev/sdx /usr/local/casa/chains/bitcoind


        The file can be edited as long as the device it's on is mounted, whether on default mount point /mnt or the path it is mounted on after the manual mounting







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Apr 6 at 20:12









        ToxicMenderToxicMender

        5314




        5314




















            Relaxo143 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            Relaxo143 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












            Relaxo143 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











            Relaxo143 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














            Thanks for contributing an answer to Unix & Linux Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f510589%2fcant-see-a-directory-thats-supposed-to-exist%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            -bitcoin, cd-command, command-line, debian, raspberry-pi

            Popular posts from this blog

            Word for a person who has no opinion about whether god existsWord for having a definite opinion while simultaneously withholding judgment?What's the opposite of “newcomer? Is ”veteran" OK?What do you call an “atheist” who might believe in an afterlife?What's a word for someone who wants to voice opinions but not have them challenged?Word for someone who dismisses contrary opinions as irrational?Somone who thinks they are overly special/out of the ordinaryIs there a word, phrase or idiom for “a person who is incapable of thinking about the future”?The belief that a god is human-likeA word for a non-famous person/thing you have heard a lot aboutAdjective for a person who enjoys taking care of their appearance

            2017 IndyCar Series Contents Series news Teams and drivers Schedule Season summary Footnotes References External links Navigation menu"INDYCAR: Initial 2018 bodywork concepts unveiled"the original"IndyCar confirms switch to Performance Friction brakes in 2017""AJ Foyt Racing will switch to Chevy"the original"Carlos Munoz, Conor Daly will drive for AJ Foyt Racing""Zach Veach's Indy 500 Debut Confirmed with Foyt""No mass exodus from Honda after Ganassi switch""Ex-F1 driver Sato joins Andretti Autosport for 2017 IndyCar season""IndyCar's Ryan Hunter-Reay, sponsor DHL paired through 2020""hhgregg and Andretti Autosport announce partnership for key races in 2016""INDYCAR: Rossi re-signs with Andretti"the original"McLaren Formula 1 - Fernando Alonso to race at Indy 500 with McLaren, Honda and Andretti Autosport""Shank will finally take part in Indy 500 with Harvey, Andretti | MotorSportsTalk""Andretti adds Jack Harvey to Indy 500 field""Ganassi switches to Honda power for 2017""INDYCAR: Chilton returns to Ganassi"the original"IndyCar silly season: Who's going where in 2017?""INDYCAR: Kanaan, NTT Data return to Ganassi"the original"Kimball to remain at Ganassi for 2017""Coyne confirms Bourdais for 2017 IndyCar season""Davison to sub for Bourdais in Indy 500"the original"Gutierrez confirmed for Detroit IndyCar debut""Gutierrez returns with Coyne for rest of 2017 season""Vautier to drive for Coyne at Texas"the original"INDYCAR: Coyne confirms Jones for 2017"the original"Pippa Mann returns to Coyne for Indy 500""Karam, Dreyer & Reinbold teaming up again for Indianapolis 500""Pigot to return to Ed Carpenter Racing""Hildebrand confirmed as full-time Ed Carpenter driver""Veach to replace injured Hildebrand at Barber"the originalNew Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves for 101st Indianapolis 500"Juncos Racing Announces Entry in 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 :: Juncos Racing""Juncos confirms Pigot for Indy 500""Saavedra confirmed in Juncos' second 500 entry"the original"Lazier confirms Indy 500 run after son's USF2000 debut"the original"Claman DeMelo to race for RLLR at Sonoma"the original"Rahal signs Servia and ace engineer for 2017""IndyCar: Aleshin returns with Schmidt"the original"Aleshin replaced by Saavedra for Toronto""Jack Harvey will pilot SPM No. 7 car at Watkins Glen, Sonoma""Jay Howard confirmed in Tony Stewart's supported SPM Indy entry""INDYCAR: Newgarden to wave the flag at Penske"the original"Pagenaud opts for No. 1 in 2017"the original"Penske confirms Newgarden for 2017""Montoya to stay with Team Penske in 2017""Target leaving IndyCar after 27 seasons with Chip Ganassi""Cavin: IndyCar could see complete driver/team shakeup in 2017""End of the road for KV Racing?""KV Racing confirms closure, equipment sold to Juncos""Juncos confirms IndyCar Series entry"the original"Juncos readies IndyCar program, aims for '17 500"the original"Harding Racing to add Texas, Pocono to schedule"the original"Sato signs with Andretti Autosport for 2017""INDYCAR: Aleshin in Doubt at SPM"the original"Long Beach notebook: JR Hildebrand breaks hand""Hildebrand cleared to return at Phoenix"the original"Bourdais to undergo surgery on multiple fractures""Aleshin loses Schmidt Peterson IndyCar ride""Saavedra in at SPM for Pocono, Gateway"the original"Bourdais to make return at Gateway"the original"The IndyCar Grand Prix no longer is sponsored by Angie's List""2017 IndyCar Series rulebook""2017 Verizon IndyCar Series Official Rulebook"Official websiteeeeee

            Can I sign legal documents with a smiley face?Do Legal Documents Require Signing In Standard Pen Colors?Is it possible to legally prohibit someone from linking to specific pages on your website?Do scans of signed documents have the same legal power as the original document?What can I do if I signed an excessively restrictive contract?Can other party sneak in new contract terms via termination notice?How to prove that someone forged my signature on a contract that I was not aware of?In Australia, Is it legal to sign a document as somebody else?making a contract that includes video licenceLease dispute, over email and text messageIf you must include all of the natural language prose in a legal document, or if it can be abstracted outE-signing: legal ramifications of “identifying” a person