Installing dotnet Build apps2019 Community Moderator ElectionLightweight custom linux buildBuild, link processes in linuxKali 1.3 - Installing Parallel Toolsinstall AVG free edition into Amazon Linux AMIrpm build based on osDebian Stretch - how to install hamachi (unsatisfied dependency lsb-core)nodogsplash build: undeclared identifierMinimal Linux distribution with large repository?Wine + Controller (x360ce)Error in build while installing RTAI in Ubuntu 18.04

Can Mathematica be used to create an Artistic 3D extrusion from a 2D image and wrap a line pattern around it?

Distinction between apt-cache and dpkg -l

Do any of the books contain (magic) items for animal companions?

Does splitting a potentially monolithic application into several smaller ones help prevent bugs?

Bash script should only kill those instances of another script's that it has launched

Are babies of evil humanoid species inherently evil?

How strictly should I take "Candidates must be local"?

UART pins to unpowered MCU?

Can someone explain what is being said here in color publishing in the American Mathematical Monthly?

Why does Beresheet is doing a only a one-way trip?

In the late 1940’s to early 1950’s what technology was available that could melt a LOT of ice?

Algorithm to convert a fixed-length string to the smallest possible collision-free representation?

Reverse string, can I make it faster?

Good allowance savings plan?

What does C-53 signify?

PTIJ: How can I halachically kill a vampire?

Do f-stop and exposure time perfectly cancel?

Unreachable code, but reachable with exception

Offered promotion but I'm leaving. Should I tell?

Is it true that real estate prices mainly go up?

Why does the negative sign arise in this thermodynamic relation?

How are showroom/display vehicles prepared?

Leftbar without indentation

Making a sword in the stone, in a medieval world without magic



Installing dotnet Build apps



2019 Community Moderator ElectionLightweight custom linux buildBuild, link processes in linuxKali 1.3 - Installing Parallel Toolsinstall AVG free edition into Amazon Linux AMIrpm build based on osDebian Stretch - how to install hamachi (unsatisfied dependency lsb-core)nodogsplash build: undeclared identifierMinimal Linux distribution with large repository?Wine + Controller (x360ce)Error in build while installing RTAI in Ubuntu 18.04










0















I really need to install




Canvas




but I all failed



I have done two below steps but likely dotnet is not available so I just get error



1- Installing dotnet Build apps - SDK v2.1.403 from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/dotnet-core/2.1
Picking : .NET Core Binaries: x64

2- Downloading Canvas precompiled from here:
https://github.com/Illumina/canvas/releases
Canvas-1.38.0.1554.master_x64.tar.gz

Test that it is working:
~/bin/dotnet2.1/dotnet Canvas.dll


But there is nothing in bin



-bash: Canvas.dll: command not found


Could you please help me in installing Canvas?



I only noticed a file created in my directory



/temp/hgig/fi1d18/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.All/2.1.8/


Contains a lot of .dll things but I don't know how I could install canvas



Any help please?










share|improve this question


























    0















    I really need to install




    Canvas




    but I all failed



    I have done two below steps but likely dotnet is not available so I just get error



    1- Installing dotnet Build apps - SDK v2.1.403 from here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/dotnet-core/2.1
    Picking : .NET Core Binaries: x64

    2- Downloading Canvas precompiled from here:
    https://github.com/Illumina/canvas/releases
    Canvas-1.38.0.1554.master_x64.tar.gz

    Test that it is working:
    ~/bin/dotnet2.1/dotnet Canvas.dll


    But there is nothing in bin



    -bash: Canvas.dll: command not found


    Could you please help me in installing Canvas?



    I only noticed a file created in my directory



    /temp/hgig/fi1d18/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.All/2.1.8/


    Contains a lot of .dll things but I don't know how I could install canvas



    Any help please?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I really need to install




      Canvas




      but I all failed



      I have done two below steps but likely dotnet is not available so I just get error



      1- Installing dotnet Build apps - SDK v2.1.403 from here:
      https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/dotnet-core/2.1
      Picking : .NET Core Binaries: x64

      2- Downloading Canvas precompiled from here:
      https://github.com/Illumina/canvas/releases
      Canvas-1.38.0.1554.master_x64.tar.gz

      Test that it is working:
      ~/bin/dotnet2.1/dotnet Canvas.dll


      But there is nothing in bin



      -bash: Canvas.dll: command not found


      Could you please help me in installing Canvas?



      I only noticed a file created in my directory



      /temp/hgig/fi1d18/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.All/2.1.8/


      Contains a lot of .dll things but I don't know how I could install canvas



      Any help please?










      share|improve this question














      I really need to install




      Canvas




      but I all failed



      I have done two below steps but likely dotnet is not available so I just get error



      1- Installing dotnet Build apps - SDK v2.1.403 from here:
      https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/dotnet-core/2.1
      Picking : .NET Core Binaries: x64

      2- Downloading Canvas precompiled from here:
      https://github.com/Illumina/canvas/releases
      Canvas-1.38.0.1554.master_x64.tar.gz

      Test that it is working:
      ~/bin/dotnet2.1/dotnet Canvas.dll


      But there is nothing in bin



      -bash: Canvas.dll: command not found


      Could you please help me in installing Canvas?



      I only noticed a file created in my directory



      /temp/hgig/fi1d18/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.All/2.1.8/


      Contains a lot of .dll things but I don't know how I could install canvas



      Any help please?







      linux






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 2 hours ago









      Feresh TehFeresh Teh

      1115




      1115




















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "106"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f505898%2finstalling-dotnet-build-apps%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Unix & Linux Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f505898%2finstalling-dotnet-build-apps%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          -linux

          Popular posts from this blog

          2017 IndyCar Series Contents Series news Teams and drivers Schedule Season summary Footnotes References External links Navigation menu"INDYCAR: Initial 2018 bodywork concepts unveiled"the original"IndyCar confirms switch to Performance Friction brakes in 2017""AJ Foyt Racing will switch to Chevy"the original"Carlos Munoz, Conor Daly will drive for AJ Foyt Racing""Zach Veach's Indy 500 Debut Confirmed with Foyt""No mass exodus from Honda after Ganassi switch""Ex-F1 driver Sato joins Andretti Autosport for 2017 IndyCar season""IndyCar's Ryan Hunter-Reay, sponsor DHL paired through 2020""hhgregg and Andretti Autosport announce partnership for key races in 2016""INDYCAR: Rossi re-signs with Andretti"the original"McLaren Formula 1 - Fernando Alonso to race at Indy 500 with McLaren, Honda and Andretti Autosport""Shank will finally take part in Indy 500 with Harvey, Andretti | MotorSportsTalk""Andretti adds Jack Harvey to Indy 500 field""Ganassi switches to Honda power for 2017""INDYCAR: Chilton returns to Ganassi"the original"IndyCar silly season: Who's going where in 2017?""INDYCAR: Kanaan, NTT Data return to Ganassi"the original"Kimball to remain at Ganassi for 2017""Coyne confirms Bourdais for 2017 IndyCar season""Davison to sub for Bourdais in Indy 500"the original"Gutierrez confirmed for Detroit IndyCar debut""Gutierrez returns with Coyne for rest of 2017 season""Vautier to drive for Coyne at Texas"the original"INDYCAR: Coyne confirms Jones for 2017"the original"Pippa Mann returns to Coyne for Indy 500""Karam, Dreyer & Reinbold teaming up again for Indianapolis 500""Pigot to return to Ed Carpenter Racing""Hildebrand confirmed as full-time Ed Carpenter driver""Veach to replace injured Hildebrand at Barber"the originalNew Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves for 101st Indianapolis 500"Juncos Racing Announces Entry in 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 :: Juncos Racing""Juncos confirms Pigot for Indy 500""Saavedra confirmed in Juncos' second 500 entry"the original"Lazier confirms Indy 500 run after son's USF2000 debut"the original"Claman DeMelo to race for RLLR at Sonoma"the original"Rahal signs Servia and ace engineer for 2017""IndyCar: Aleshin returns with Schmidt"the original"Aleshin replaced by Saavedra for Toronto""Jack Harvey will pilot SPM No. 7 car at Watkins Glen, Sonoma""Jay Howard confirmed in Tony Stewart's supported SPM Indy entry""INDYCAR: Newgarden to wave the flag at Penske"the original"Pagenaud opts for No. 1 in 2017"the original"Penske confirms Newgarden for 2017""Montoya to stay with Team Penske in 2017""Target leaving IndyCar after 27 seasons with Chip Ganassi""Cavin: IndyCar could see complete driver/team shakeup in 2017""End of the road for KV Racing?""KV Racing confirms closure, equipment sold to Juncos""Juncos confirms IndyCar Series entry"the original"Juncos readies IndyCar program, aims for '17 500"the original"Harding Racing to add Texas, Pocono to schedule"the original"Sato signs with Andretti Autosport for 2017""INDYCAR: Aleshin in Doubt at SPM"the original"Long Beach notebook: JR Hildebrand breaks hand""Hildebrand cleared to return at Phoenix"the original"Bourdais to undergo surgery on multiple fractures""Aleshin loses Schmidt Peterson IndyCar ride""Saavedra in at SPM for Pocono, Gateway"the original"Bourdais to make return at Gateway"the original"The IndyCar Grand Prix no longer is sponsored by Angie's List""2017 IndyCar Series rulebook""2017 Verizon IndyCar Series Official Rulebook"Official websiteeeeee

          Word for a person who has no opinion about whether god existsWord for having a definite opinion while simultaneously withholding judgment?What's the opposite of “newcomer? Is ”veteran" OK?What do you call an “atheist” who might believe in an afterlife?What's a word for someone who wants to voice opinions but not have them challenged?Word for someone who dismisses contrary opinions as irrational?Somone who thinks they are overly special/out of the ordinaryIs there a word, phrase or idiom for “a person who is incapable of thinking about the future”?The belief that a god is human-likeA word for a non-famous person/thing you have heard a lot aboutAdjective for a person who enjoys taking care of their appearance

          Can I sign legal documents with a smiley face?Do Legal Documents Require Signing In Standard Pen Colors?Is it possible to legally prohibit someone from linking to specific pages on your website?Do scans of signed documents have the same legal power as the original document?What can I do if I signed an excessively restrictive contract?Can other party sneak in new contract terms via termination notice?How to prove that someone forged my signature on a contract that I was not aware of?In Australia, Is it legal to sign a document as somebody else?making a contract that includes video licenceLease dispute, over email and text messageIf you must include all of the natural language prose in a legal document, or if it can be abstracted outE-signing: legal ramifications of “identifying” a person