2005 IBF World Championships – Women's Doubles Contents
Seeds
Main stage
Final stage
External links
Navigation menu2005 IBF results
2005 IBF World Championships2005 in women's badminton
Arrowhead PondAnaheimUnited States
The 2005 IBF World Championships took place in Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, United States, between August 15 and August 21, 2005. Following the results in the women's doubles.
Reverse string, can I make it faster? How strictly should I take "Candidates must be local"? Are there historical instances of the capital of a colonising country being temporarily or permanently shifted to one of its colonies? Accepted offer letter, position changed Could you please stop shuffling the deck and play already? How to secure an aircraft at a transient parking space? At what distance can a bugbear, holding a reach weapon, with the Polearm Master feat, get their Opportunity Attack? Why was Goose renamed from Chewie for the Captain Marvel film? Is it necessary to separate DC power cables and data cables? Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")? Why the color red for the Republican Party What's wrong with this bogus proof? Doesn't allowing a user mode program to access kernel space memory and execute the IN and OUT instructions defeat the purpose of having CPU modes? Can one live in the U.S. and not use a c...
What should I use for Mishna study? Lightning Web Component - do I need to track changes for every single input field in a form Can a malicious addon access internet history and such in chrome/firefox? Hostile work environment after whistle-blowing on coworker and our boss. What do I do? Giant Toughroad SLR 2 for 200 miles in two days, will it make it? Installing PowerShell on 32-bit Kali OS fails What was required to accept "troll"? Books on the History of math research at European universities A known event to a history junkie My boss asked me to take a one-day class, then signs it up as a day off Partial sums of primes What if somebody invests in my application? Simple recursive Sudoku solver Greatest common substring Why does this part of the Space Shuttle launch pad seem to be floating in air? What is the term when two people sing in harmony, but they aren't singing the same notes? Bob has never been a M before How do I repair my sta...